Beta Foundation CourseAugust 2, 2021 2021-09-20 16:28
Beta Foundation Course
Beta Foundation Course
A short term course is designed in such a way that the student should get the practical experience of handling all analytical systems as well as will be able to tackle troubleshooting. The course also includes some theoretical coaching from an industrial point of view including animations, videos and pictures in such a way that students will never forget the actual mechanisms happening in the instruments.
- Well equipped Laboratory
- Projector equipped Classroom with graceful environment
- Hands-on practical training on each instrument
- Easy solutions for troubleshooting
- Guidance for analytical method development
- Enhancement in practical skills
- Data analysis
- Recent developments in analytical methods
What does it cover?
The practice of modern instruments explained in chromatography and its fundamentals will form your groundwork. Here you will learn in this course
- Basic principles of all instruments
- The easy and logical ways to adjust experimental variables to get desirable results
- The best approach to undergo for various chromatographic applications as well as industrial QC & R&D practices.
- Proven techniques for systematic problem-solving and instrument maintenance.
- The most effective time saving, money-saving approaches to preventing common hardware problems and method failures and much more.
What will you get from this course?
You will acquire a good understanding of the fundamentals of chromatography and learn simple tips and guidelines to make your chromatographic work easier and more efficient. The techniques you will learn from this course will make you apply more ideas at work and appraise the applications of these modern techniques in different analytical situations and also utilize them in a suitable manner.
The course itself is a complete cognition for your professional life whether in the academic or industrial field.
The analytical, statistical, presentation skills or if it is regarding research, in all manners this course will develop your capability and will give you all those qualities which are necessary for a perfect student, perfect analyst and a complete employee. If you have never taken a formal course or if you need a refresher, it’s time to learn these instruments in the right way.
Your decision to choose this course and your experience in learning these techniques is Devoted to a cause of your success.
HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, Dissolution Application, Disintegration Application, Friability Application